Artifakt Demo : How to deploy & manage scalable Magento on AWS
Let’s see how to deploy a scalable architecture for Magento e-commerce platform on AWS in few minutes.
PART 1 : SETUP YOUR CLOUD ACCOUNT & YOUR PROJECT - 0:34
- First step is to setup your cloud account
- We offer for now only AWS connector but we plan to add more public clouds in the coming months
- Fill your credentials or upload your AWS credentials files
- Now, you can create your project and link it to your cloud account. Just fill the code and the name
- Inside the project, you can manage your team members with different role and manage various resources such as domains, emails, etc.
Now, let’s focus on the artefact part.
PART 2 : BUILD AN ARTIFACT - 1:29
- Let’s create your first artifact by clicking on the button “+ Add new artifact”. You have three steps to follow
- First, choose your application on the list - for example Magento and its version 1.9
- Second, choose your architecture. A scalable one with three front servers and two load servers in case of high traffic. Then, choose your machines sizes
- Last step is about performance and security. You can restrict the access to your server here
- On advanced mode it's also available with more options such as languages, network or different plugins: WAF or CDN
So your artefact is now created. Let start it and wait few minutes.
PART 3 : MANAGE & SCALE YOUR ARTIFACT - 2:25
Now go inside your artifact and click on the main application link. And Voila! Your Magento application with scalable architecture is up and running.
- With Artifakt you can manage different parts of your platform
- On application page, you can deploy your source code or put your website in maintenance mode
- On access page, you can add SSH/ SFTP access to your machines
- On data page, you can increase your storage volume, connect to your database or even make a backup of your data
- But the most awesome feature is on the server page, here you can easily add new servers and start them on the fly, you can also configure new load scaling from CPU or memory usage
We can do much more things with Artifakt : Provisionning, Security, alerting and monitoring, etc.
COMING SOON - 3:28
- But we are going further. The version 2 of Artifakt is coming by the end of the year. With this new version you will be able to deploy and manage any kind of application : video games, IOT, AI, to any public Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
- We want also to create a community around our product and a marketplace where everyone Dev and Ops could share their architecture and their application
Follow us on Youtube!